Package: libcommons-lang-java (2.6-3)
Links for libcommons-lang-java
Download Source Package libcommons-lang-java:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Java Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Emmanuel Bourg
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [commons.apache.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Commons Lang - an extension of the java.lang package
The Lang Component contains a set of Java classes that provide helper methods for standard Java classes, especially those found in the java.lang package in the Sun JDK. The following classes are included:
* StringUtils - Helper for java.lang.String. * CharSetUtils - Methods for dealing with CharSets, which are sets of characters such as [a-z] and [abcdez]. * RandomStringUtils - Helper for creating randomised Strings. * NumberUtils - Helper for java.lang.Number and its subclasses. * NumberRange - A range of numbers with an upper and lower bound. * ObjectUtils - Helper for java.lang.Object. * SerializationUtils - Helper for serializing Objects. * SystemUtils - Utility class defining the Java system properties. * NestedException package - A sub-package for the creation of nested exceptions. * Enum package - A sub-package for the creation of enumerated types. * Builder package - A sub-package for the creation of equals, hashCode, compareTo and toString methods.
Other Packages Related to libcommons-lang-java
- dep: libcommons-parent-java (>= 12)
- Maven metadata for Apache Commons project
- sug: libcommons-lang-java-doc
- Documentation for Commons Lang - an extension of the java.lang package