Package: libopenr2-3 (1.3.3-1)
Links for libopenr2-3
Download Source Package openr2:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian VoIP Team (Mail Archive)
- Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar
- Tzafrir Cohen
- Faidon Liambotis
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.libopenr2.org]
MFC/R2 (telephony) call setup library
OpenR2 is a library that implements the MFC/R2 telephony signalling over E1 lines using the DAHDI Telephony interface.
The MFC/R2 protocol is a telephony signalling protocol, widely used in Latin America, China and Africa, similar to the ISDN protocols found in most of Europe and North America
This package contains a shared library implementing the protocol.
You may want to have a look at the Asterisk PBX for a telephony application that uses this library.
Other Packages Related to libopenr2-3
- dep: dahdi
- utilities for using the DAHDI kernel modules
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [i386]
- sug: asterisk
- Open Source Private Branch Exchange (PBX)