Package: libsbml5-octave (5.6.0-1b1)
Links for libsbml5-octave
Download Source Package libsbml:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Med Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
- Ivo Maintz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.sbml.org]
System Biology Markup Language library - Octave binding
LibSBML is a library designed to help you read, write, manipulate, translate, and validate SBML files and data streams. It is not an application itself (though it does come with many example programs), but rather a library you can embed in your own applications. This package contains the Octave binding of LibSBML.
Other Packages Related to libsbml5-octave
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: liboctave1 (>= 3.6.2)
- Shared libraries of the GNU Octave language
- dep: libsbml5
- System Biology Markup Language library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3