Package: libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0 (0.10.36-1.1)
Links for libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0
Download Source Package gst-plugins-base0.10:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Maintainers of GStreamer packages (Mail Archive)
- Loic Minier
- Sebastien Bacher
- Sebastian Dröge
- Sjoerd Simons
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gstreamer.freedesktop.org]
GStreamer libraries from the "base" set
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by installing new plug-ins.
This package contains libraries from the "base" set, an essential exemplary set of elements.
Other Packages Related to libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: iso-codes
- ISO language, territory, currency, script codes and their translations
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.31.8)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgstreamer0.10-0 (>= 0.10.36)
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements
- dep: liborc-0.4-0 (>= 1:0.4.16)
- Library of Optimized Inner Loops Runtime Compiler
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime