Package: libqedje0a (0.4.0+lgpl-3)
Links for libqedje0a
Download Source Package qedje:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Krap Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Jonathan Riddell
- Sune Vuorela
- George Kiagiadakis
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [code.openbossa.org]
UI interface library which separates design from logic
QEdje extends the Qt toolkit with the flexibility of the Edje declarative language.
Edje is a declarative language that simplifies the development of complex interfaces separating the UI design from the application logic, by providing animations, layouts and simple scripts in a very small memory footprint.
Other Packages Related to libqedje0a
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libeet1 (>= 1.0.0)
- Enlightenment DR17 file chunk reading/writing library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libqzion0a
- canvas abstraction used by and made for QEdje
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime