Package: libicepatch2-35 (3.5.1-6b2)
Links for libicepatch2-35
Download Source Package zeroc-ice:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Francisco Moya
- Cleto Martín
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.zeroc.com]
Libraries implementing a distribution service for ZeroC Ice
Ice, the Internet Communications Engine, is a middleware for the practical programmer developed by ZeroC Inc. A high-performance Internet communications platform, Ice includes a wealth of layered services and plug-ins.
Ice is built on concepts which will be familiar to CORBA programmers, and supports a wide variety of programming languages and runtime platforms.
This package provides the IcePatch2 related libraries, a remote filesystem synchronization framework included in Ice. You will find further information in the ZeroC home page (http://www.zeroc.com/ice.html) and in the non-free package zeroc-ice-manual.
Other Packages Related to libicepatch2-35
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libiceutil35
- Ice for C++ misc utility library
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libzeroc-ice35
- Ice for C++ runtime library