Package: libboost-thread1.54.0 (1.54.0-5)
Links for libboost-thread1.54.0
Download Source Package boost1.54:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Boost Team (Mail Archive)
- Steve M. Robbins
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.boost.org]
portable C++ multi-threading
This package forms part of the Boost C++ Libraries collection.
Toolkit for writing C++ programs that execute as multiple, asynchronous, independent, threads-of-execution. Each thread has its own machine state including program instruction counter and registers.
Other Packages Related to libboost-thread1.54.0
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libboost-system1.54.0
- Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.2) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3