Package: libec0 (2013-01-01-1)
Links for libec0
Download Source Package eclib:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Science Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Julien Puydt
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Library for modular symbols and elliptic curves over Q
This library implements 2-descent on elliptic curves over Q and computations with modular symbols.
It is the library which powers the eclib-tools, which are used for the elliptic curve database.
Other Packages Related to libec0
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libntl0
- Number Theory Library, shared library
- dep: libpari-gmp3 (>= 2.5.0-1)
- PARI/GP Computer Algebra System shared library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3