Package: ruby2.2-tcltk (2.2.4-1)
Links for ruby2.2-tcltk
Download Source Package ruby2.2:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Antonio Terceiro
- Christian Hofstaedtler
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ruby-lang.org]
Ruby/Tk for Ruby 2.2
Ruby is the interpreted scripting language for quick and easy object-oriented programming. It has many features to process text files and to do system management tasks (as in perl). It is simple, straight-forward, and extensible.
This package provides Ruby/Tk, Ruby bindings for the Tk graphical user interface toolkit.
Other Packages Related to ruby2.2-tcltk
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libruby2.2 (>= 2.2.0~1)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 2.2
- dep: libtcl8.5 (>= 8.5.0)
- Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.5 - run-time library files
- dep: libtk8.5 (>= 8.5.0)
- Tk toolkit for Tcl and X11 v8.5 - run-time files
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library