Package: ruby2.2 (2.2.4-1)
Links for ruby2.2
Download Source Package ruby2.2:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Antonio Terceiro
- Christian Hofstaedtler
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ruby-lang.org]
Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby
Ruby is the interpreted scripting language for quick and easy object-oriented programming. It has many features to process text files and to do system management tasks (as in perl). It is simple, straight-forward, and extensible.
In the name of this package, `2.2' indicates the Ruby library compatibility version. This package currently provides the `2.2.x' branch of Ruby.
Other Packages Related to ruby2.2
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libruby2.2 (>= 2.2.0~1)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 2.2
- dep: rubygems-integration (>= 1.8)
- integration of Debian Ruby packages with Rubygems