Package: ruby-kyotocabinet (1.32-2)
Links for ruby-kyotocabinet
Download Source Package ruby-kyotocabinet:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Shawn Landden
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [fallabs.com]
Straightforward implementation of DBM - Ruby bindings
Kyoto Cabinet is a library of routines for managing a database. The database is a simple data file containing records, each is a pair of a key and a value. Every key and value is serial bytes with variable length. Both binary data and character string can be used as a key and a value. Each key must be unique within a database. There is neither concept of data tables nor data types. Records are organized in hash table or B+ tree.
Warning: while this library is thread-safe with Ruby 1.9.x, it is NOT thread-safe with Ruby 1.8.x.
This package contains the bindings for the Ruby scripting language.
Other Packages Related to ruby-kyotocabinet
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libkyotocabinet16v5 (>= 1.2.76)
- Straightforward implementation of DBM - shared library
- dep: libruby2.1 (>= 2.1.0)
- Package not available
- or libruby2.2 (>= 2.2.0~1)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 2.2
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: libjs-jquery