Package: python-gi-dbg (3.22.0-1)
Links for python-gi-dbg
Download Source Package pygobject:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Andreas Henriksson
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wiki.gnome.org]
Python bindings for the GObject library (debug extension)
GObject is an abstraction layer that allows programming with an object paradigm that is compatible with many languages. It is a part of Glib, the core library used to build GTK+ and GNOME.
This package contains the Python bindings for GObject. It is mostly used by other bindings to map their GObjects to Python objects.
This package contains the extensions built for the Python debug interpreter.
Other Packages Related to python-gi-dbg
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libcairo-gobject2 (>= 1.10.0)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library (GObject library)
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libffi6 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgirepository-1.0-1 (>= 1.44.0)
- Library for handling GObject introspection data (runtime library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.41.1)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: python-dbg (<< 2.8)
- debug build of the Python Interpreter (version 2.7)
- dep: python-dbg (>= 2.7~)
- dep: python-gi (= 3.22.0-1)
- Python 2.x bindings for gobject-introspection libraries