Package: python-gi-cairo (3.22.0-1)
Links for python-gi-cairo
Download Source Package pygobject:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Andreas Henriksson
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wiki.gnome.org]
Python Cairo bindings for the GObject library
GObject is an abstraction layer that allows programming with an object paradigm that is compatible with many languages. It is a part of Glib, the core library used to build GTK+ and GNOME.
This package contains the Python Cairo bindings for GObject. It is mostly used by other bindings to map their GObjects to Python objects.
Other Packages Related to python-gi-cairo
- dep: libcairo-gobject2 (>= 1.10.0)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library (GObject library)
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libgirepository-1.0-1 (>= 0.9.2)
- Library for handling GObject introspection data (runtime library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.38.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7~)
- dep: python-cairo
- Python bindings for the Cairo vector graphics library
- dep: python-gi (= 3.22.0-1)
- Python 2.x bindings for gobject-introspection libraries