Package: python (2.7.9-1tanglu1)
Links for python
Download Source Package python-defaults:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Matthias Klose
- Scott Kitterman
- Piotr Ożarowski
- Barry Warsaw
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.python.org]
interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
Python, the high-level, interactive object oriented language, includes an extensive class library with lots of goodies for network programming, system administration, sounds and graphics.
This package is a dependency package, which depends on Debian's default Python version (currently v2.7).
Other Packages Related to python
- dep: python-minimal (= 2.7.9-1tanglu1)
- minimal subset of the Python language (default version)
- dep: libpython-stdlib (= 2.7.9-1tanglu1)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python version)
- dep: python2.7 (>= 2.7.9-1~)
- Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.7)