Package: obmenu (1.0-2+nmu2)
Links for obmenu
Download Source Package obmenu:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Edgar Antonio Palma de la Cruz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [obmenu.sourceforge.net]
Graphical menu editor for openbox
Obmenu is a graphical menu editor for the Openbox window manager. Openbox uses XML to store its menu preferences, and editing these by hand can quickly become tedious. This utility provides a convenient method of editing the menu in a graphical interface, while not losing the powerful features of Openbox such as its pipe menus.
This also provides a Python module named obxml that can be used to further script Openbox's menu system.
Other Packages Related to obmenu
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- rec: openbox
- standards-compliant, fast, light-weight and extensible window manager