Package: libtf2-sensor-msgs-dev (0.5.12-3)
Links for libtf2-sensor-msgs-dev
Download Source Package ros-geometry-experimental:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Science Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Thomas Moulard
- Jochen Sprickerhof
- Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ros.org]
Small lib for ROS to transform sensor_msgs with tf2 - dev files
This package is part of Robot OS (ROS). tf2 is the second generation of the transform library, which lets the user keep track of multiple coordinate frames over time. tf2 maintains the relationship between coordinate frames in a tree structure buffered in time, and lets the user transform points, vectors, etc between any two coordinate frames at any desired point in time.
This package contains utils to transform sensor_msgs with tf2.
Other Packages Related to libtf2-sensor-msgs-dev
- dep: libeigen3-dev
- lightweight C++ template library for linear algebra
- dep: libsensor-msgs-dev
- Messages relating to Robot OS sensor, C/C++ interface
- dep: libtf2-dev
- Robot OS tf2 transform library - development files
- dep: libtf2-ros-dev
- Robot OS binding for tf2 transform library - dev files
- dep: ros-cmake-modules
- Robot OS CMake Modules