Package: libtango8v5 (8.1.2c+dfsg-8b1)
Links for libtango8v5
Download Source Package tango:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Science Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.tango-controls.org]
TANGO distributed control system - shared library
TANGO is an object-oriented distributed control system using CORBA. In TANGO all objects are representations of devices, which can be on the same computer or distributed over a network. Communication between devices uses CORBA and can be synchronous, asynchronous or event driven.
The object model in TANGO supports methods, attributes and properties. TANGO provides an API which hides all the details of network access and provides object browsing, discovery, and security features. Permanent data is stored in a MySQL database.
TANGO is being actively developed as a collaborative effort between the ESRF (www.esrf.eu), Soleil (synchrotron-soleil.fr), Alba (www.cells.es), and Elettra institutes (www.elettra.trieste.it).
This package contains the files necessary for running TANGO applications.
Other Packages Related to libtango8v5
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libcos4-1 (>= 4.1.6)
- omniORB CORBA services stubs
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: liblog4tango5v5
- logging for TANGO - shared library
- dep: libomniorb4-1 (>= 4.1.6)
- omniORB core libraries
- dep: libomnithread3c2 (>= 4.0.6)
- C++ threading library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libzmq5 (>= 3.2.3+dfsg)
- lightweight messaging kernel (shared library)
- dep: tango-common
- TANGO distributed control system - common files