Package: gcj-5-jre-headless (5.4.0-5)
Links for gcj-5-jre-headless
Download Source Package gcc-5:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GCC Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Matthias Klose
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gcc.gnu.org]
Java runtime environment using GIJ/Classpath (headless version)
GIJ is a Java bytecode interpreter, not limited to interpreting bytecode. It includes a class loader which can dynamically load shared objects, so it is possible to give it the name of a class which has been compiled and put into a shared library on the class path.
The package contains as well a collection of wrapper scripts and symlinks. It is meant to provide a Java-RTE-like interface to the GIJ/GCJ tool set, limited to the headless tools and libraries.
Other Packages Related to gcj-5-jre-headless
- dep: gcc-5-base (= 5.4.0-5)
- GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (base package)
- dep: gcj-5-jre-lib (>= 5.2.1-23)
- Java runtime library for use with gcj (jar files)
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcj16 (>= 5.4.0-5)
- Java runtime library for use with gcj
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime