Package: doscan (0.3.3-1b1)
Links for doscan
Download Source Package doscan:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Florian Weimer
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
port scanner for discovering services on large networks
doscan is a tool to discover TCP services on your network. It is designed for scanning a single ports on a large network. doscan contacts many hosts in parallel, using standard TCP sockets provided by the operating system. It is possible to send strings to remote hosts, and collect the banners they return.
There are better tools for scanning many ports on a small set of hosts, for example nmap.
Other Packages Related to doscan
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.2) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 1:8.35)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3