Package: dh-exec (0.23)
Links for dh-exec
Download Source Package dh-exec:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Gergely Nagy
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [github.com]
Scripts to help with executable debhelper files
Debhelper (in compat level 9 and above) allows its config files to be executable, and uses the output of such scripts as if it was the content of the config file.
To ease and standardize the most common tasks, this package provides a few solutions to help constructing such executable scripts:
* A way to ease variable substitution, from environment variables or dpkg-architecture. * Ability to filter files by architecture or build profile, within a single debhelper control file. * An extension to dh_install and dh_installman, with the ability to rename files.
Other Packages Related to dh-exec
- dep: debhelper (>= 9.20151004~)
- helper programs for debian/rules
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.8) [i386]
- dep: libdpkg-perl (>= 1.17.14~)
- Dpkg perl modules
- dep: libpipeline1 (>= 1.0.0)
- pipeline manipulation library
- dep: perl (>= 5.14.2~)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language