Package: cl-fad (0.7.3-1)
Links for cl-fad
Download Source Package cl-fad:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dimitri Fontaine
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [weitz.de]
portable pathname library for Common Lisp
CL-FAD (for "Files and Directories") is a thin layer atop Common Lisp's standard pathname functions. It is intended to provide some unification between current CL implementations on Windows, OS X, Linux, and Unix. Most of the code was written by Peter Seibel for his book Practical Common Lisp.
Other Packages Related to cl-fad
- dep: cl-base64
- Common Lisp package to encode and decode base64 with URI support
- dep: cl-chunga
- Portable chunked streams for Common Lisp
- dep: cl-flexi-streams
- Flexi-streams: Flexible bivalent streams for Common Lisp
- dep: cl-ppcre
- Portable Regular Express Library for Common Lisp
- dep: cl-puri
- Common Lisp Portable URI Library
- dep: cl-usocket
- Common Lisp socket library