Package: ruby-mysql2 (0.3.16-2)
Links for ruby-mysql2
Download Source Package ruby-mysql2:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Michael Franzl
- Cédric Boutillier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [github.com]
simple, fast MySQL library for Ruby
This is an API module that allows Ruby programs to interface with MySQL databases. Usually, it will be pulled in automatically by packages providing Ruby programs which need this capability, you only need to install it directly if you intend to write such programs yourself. You may want to prefer the ruby-mysql2 package over the ruby-mysql package, since benchmarks have shown it to be faster, it is non-blocking and it supports UTF-8 database encoding.
Other Packages Related to ruby-mysql2
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libmysqlclient18 (>= 5.5.24+dfsg-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libruby2.1 (>= 2.1.0)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 2.1
- dep: ruby-eventmachine
- Ruby/EventMachine library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime