Package: python-gobject-2-dbg (2.28.6-12)
Links for python-gobject-2-dbg
Download Source Package pygobject-2:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Josselin Mouette
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Martin Pitt
- Sjoerd Simons
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
deprecated static Python bindings for the GObject library (debug extension)
GObject is an abstraction layer that allows programming with an object paradigm that is compatible with many languages. It is a part of Glib, the core library used to build GTK+ and GNOME.
This package contains the static Python bindings for gobject, glib, and gio. These are deprecated by dynamic gobject-introspection bindings (which are provided with the python-gobject package), and should not be used in newly written code. These static bindings just exist to provide backwards compatibility for GNOME 2 based software.
This package contains the extensions built for the Python debug interpreter.
Other Packages Related to python-gobject-2-dbg
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libffi6 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.26.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: python-dbg (<< 2.8)
- debug build of the Python Interpreter (version 2.7)
- dep: python-dbg (>= 2.7)
- dep: python-gobject-2 (= 2.28.6-12)
- deprecated static Python bindings for the GObject library