Package: octave-pkg-dev (1.1.3)
Links for octave-pkg-dev
Download Source Package octave-pkg-dev:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Octave Group (Mail Archive)
- Sébastien Villemot
- Rafael Laboissiere
- Mike Miller
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
infrastructure to build Octave packages
Since version 3.0 of Octave (a numerical computation software), add-ons can be installed through the pkg.m system. This package provides the infrastructure for packaging such add-ons for Debian. It contains a Makefile scrap for inclusion in debian/rules, as well as the necessary code for generating the appropriate maintainer scripts as well as the replacing the substitution variables in debian/control.
This package is intended to be used by the Debian Octave Group and should be of little interest to general users.
Other Packages Related to octave-pkg-dev
- dep: cdbs
- common build system for Debian packages
- dep: debhelper (>= 6)
- helper programs for debian/rules
- dep: dpkg-dev (>= 1.16.1~)
- Debian package development tools
- dep: liboctave-dev (>= 3.8.0)
- Development files for the GNU Octave language
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language