Package: mysql-mmm-monitor (2.2.1-1.1)
Links for mysql-mmm-monitor
Download Source Package mysql-mmm:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Pascal Hofmann
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Multi-Master Replication Manager for MySQL - monitoring daemon
MMM (Master-Master Replication Manager for MySQL) is a set of flexible scripts to perform monitoring/failover and management of MySQL Master-Master replication configurations (with only one node writable at any time). The toolset also has the ability to read balance standard master/slave configurations with any number of slaves, so you can use it to move virtual IP addresses around a group of servers depending on whether they are behind in replication.
This package includes the MMM monitor.
Other Packages Related to mysql-mmm-monitor
- dep: libalgorithm-diff-perl
- module to find differences between files
- dep: libclass-singleton-perl
- implementation of a "Singleton" class
- dep: libdbd-mysql-perl
- Perl5 database interface to the MySQL database
- dep: libdbi-perl
- Perl Database Interface (DBI)
- dep: libproc-daemon-perl
- module for running scripts as daemons
- dep: mysql-mmm-common
- Multi-Master Replication Manager for MySQL - common files
- rec: fping
- sends ICMP ECHO_REQUEST packets to network hosts