Package: librheolef-dev (6.5-1b2)
Links for librheolef-dev
Download Source Package rheolef:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Science Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Pierre Saramito
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [ljk.imag.fr]
efficient Finite Element environment - development files
Rheolef is a computer environment that serves as a convenient laboratory for computations in applied mathematics involving finite element-like methods. It provides a set of commands and C++ algorithms and containers.
Most basically, containers cover the classic graph data structure for sparse matrix formats and finite element meshes. At a higher level of abstraction, they can handle approximate finite element spaces, discrete fields. Flexible and powerful expressions are used to specify bilinear forms.
Current applications include:
* massively distributed memory finite element environment, based on MPI; * Poisson problems in d=1,2 and 3 dimension with high order Lagrange elements, up to fifth order; * linear elasticity, including incompressible and nearly incompressible elasticity; * Stokes problems in d=2 or 3 dimension, with P2-P1 or P1 bubble-P1 elements; * characteristic method for convection-diffusion, time-dependent problems and Navier-Stokes equations; * nonlinear problems with either fixed-point algorithms or a provided generic damped Newton solver; * auto-adaptive mesh approaches; * axisymmetric problems; * multi-regions and variable coefficient problems.
This package provides the headers required for development.
Other Packages Related to librheolef-dev
- dep: g++
- GNU C++ compiler
- dep: libboost-dev
- Boost C++ Libraries development files (default version)
- dep: libboost-iostreams-dev
- Boost.Iostreams Library development files (default version)
- dep: libboost-mpi-dev
- C++ interface to the Message Passing Interface (MPI) (default version)
- dep: libcgal-dev
- C++ library for computational geometry (development files)
- dep: liblapack-dev
- Library of linear algebra routines 3 - static version
- dep: libmumps-dev
- Direct linear systems solver - parallel development files
- dep: libmumps-seq-dev
- Direct linear systems solver - non-parallel development files
- dep: libptscotch-dev
- MPI programs and libraries for graph, mesh and hypergraph partitioning
- dep: librheolef1 (= 6.5-1b2)
- efficient Finite Element environment - shared library
- dep: libscotch-dev
- programs and libraries for graph, mesh and hypergraph partitioning
- rec: rheolef-doc (= 6.5-1b2)
- efficient Finite Element environment - documentation