Package: libpangoft2-1.0-0 (1.36.8-3)
Links for libpangoft2-1.0-0
Download Source Package pango1.0:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Andreas Henriksson
- Iain Lane
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Layout and rendering of internationalized text
Pango is a library for layout and rendering of text, with an emphasis on internationalization. Pango can be used anywhere that text layout is needed. however, most of the work on Pango-1.0 was done using the GTK+ widget toolkit as a test platform. Pango forms the core of text and font handling for GTK+-2.0.
Pango is designed to be modular; the core Pango layout can be used with four different font backends:
- Core X windowing system fonts - Client-side fonts on X using the Xft library - Direct rendering of scalable fonts using the FreeType library - Native fonts on Microsoft backends
This package contains the shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libpangoft2-1.0-0
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.11)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.37.3)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libharfbuzz0b (>= 0.9.9)
- OpenType text shaping engine (shared library)
- dep: libpango-1.0-0 (>= 1.36.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text