Package: libglib2.0-0 (2.44.0-1)
Links for libglib2.0-0
Download Source Package glib2.0:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
- Iain Lane
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gtk.org]
GLib library of C routines
GLib is a library containing many useful C routines for things such as trees, hashes, lists, and strings. It is a useful general-purpose C library used by projects such as GTK+, GIMP, and GNOME.
This package contains the shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libglib2.0-0
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libffi6 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 1:8.35)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 1.32)
- SELinux runtime shared libraries
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.2)
- compression library - runtime