Package: eclipse-cdt-perf (3.1.0-1)
Links for eclipse-cdt-perf
Download Source Package eclipse-linuxtools:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Java Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Jakub Adam
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.eclipse.org]
'perf' analysis tool integration for Eclipse CDT
'perf' is a performance counters subsystem in Linux. Performance counters are CPU hardware registers that count hardware events such as instructions executed and cache-misses suffered. These counters aid in profiling applications to detect hotspots in the application. 'perf' provides per task, per CPU and per-workload counters, sampling on top of these and source code event annotation.
The perf plug-in for Eclipse allows the developer to execute profiles in their applications in a seamless way, using quick launch actions and visualizing the results in an user-friendly interface.
Other Packages Related to eclipse-cdt-perf
- dep: eclipse-cdt-profiling-framework
- framework for profiling tools for Eclipse CDT
- rec: linux-tools
- Performance analysis tools for Linux (meta-package)
- sug: eclipse-cdt-profiling-framework-remote
- Remote profiling support for Eclipse