Package: dictionaries-common (1.23.17)
Links for dictionaries-common
Download Source Package dictionaries-common:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Agustin Martin Domingo
- Rene Engelhard
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [dict-common.alioth.debian.org]
spelling dictionaries - common utilities
This package provides utilities shared between all wordlists and spelling dictionaries for Ispell, Aspell, or MySpell/Hunspell. It also includes support infrastructure for software using them (such as JED and Mutt), and some patched spell-checking Lisp files for better Emacs integration.
More information about the availability of these dictionaries and their naming conventions is available in the README.Debian file.
Other Packages Related to dictionaries-common
- dep: emacsen-common (>= 2.0.5)
- Common facilities for all emacsen
- dep: libtext-iconv-perl
- converts between character sets in Perl
- sug: wordlist
- virtual package provided by miscfiles, wamerican, wamerican-huge, wamerican-insane, wamerican-large, wamerican-small, wbrazilian, wbritish, wbritish-huge, wbritish-insane, wbritish-large, wbritish-small, wbulgarian, wcanadian, wcanadian-huge, wcanadian-insane, wcanadian-large, wcanadian-small, wcatalan, wdanish, wdutch, wfaroese, wfrench, wgalician-minimos, wgerman-medical, witalian, wngerman, wnorwegian, wogerman, wpolish, wportuguese, wspanish, wswedish, wswiss, wukrainian