Package: cups-bsd (1.7.5-12)
Links for cups-bsd
Download Source Package cups:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Printing Team (Mail Archive)
- Didier Raboud
- Till Kamppeter
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.cups.org]
Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - BSD commands
The Common UNIX Printing System (or CUPS(tm)) is a printing system and general replacement for lpr, lpd and the like. It supports the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP), and has its own filtering driver model for handling various document types.
This package provides the BSD commands for interacting with CUPS. It is provided separately to allow CUPS to coexist with other printing systems (to a small degree).
Other Packages Related to cups-bsd
- dep: cups-client (= 1.7.5-12)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - client programs (SysV)
- dep: cups-common (>= 1.7.5-12)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - common files
- dep: libcups2 (= 1.7.5-12)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Core library