Package: banshee-meego (2.6.2-2)
Links for banshee-meego
Download Source Package banshee:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian CLI Applications Team (Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Dröge
- Chow Loong Jin
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.banshee.fm]
Media Management and Playback application - MeeGo extension
Banshee is a media management and playback application for the GNOME desktop, allowing users to import audio from CDs, search their library, create playlists of selections of their library, sync music to/from iPods and other media devices, play and manage video files and burn selections to a CD.
This package contains Banshee's MeeGo interface, optimised for running on small devices.
Other Packages Related to banshee-meego
- dep: banshee (= 2.6.2-2)
- Media Management and Playback application
- dep: libglib2.0-cil (>= 2.12.10-1ubuntu1)
- CLI binding for the GLib utility library 2.12
- dep: libgtk2.0-cil (>= 2.12.10-1ubuntu1)
- CLI binding for the GTK+ toolkit 2.12
- dep: libmono-cairo4.0-cil (>= 3.0.6)
- Mono Cairo library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-corlib4.5-cil (>= 1.0)
- Mono core library (for CLI 4.5)
- dep: libmono-posix4.0-cil (>= 3.0.6)
- Mono.Posix library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-system4.0-cil (>= 3.0.6)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: mono-runtime (>= 3.0~)
- Mono runtime - default version