Пакет: bogofilter-bdb (1.2.4+dfsg1-3)
Връзки за bogofilter-bdb
Ресурси за Tanglu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник bogofilter.
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Serafeim Zanikolas
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
fast Bayesian spam filter (Berkeley DB)
This package implements a fast Bayesian spam filter along the lines suggested by Paul Graham in his article "A Plan For Spam".
This version substantially improves on Paul's proposal by doing smarter lexical analysis. In particular, hostnames and IP addresses are retained as recognition features rather than broken up. Various kinds of MTA cruft such as dates and message-IDs are discarded so as not to bloat the word lists.
This package provides the bdb database backend.
Други пакети, свързани с bogofilter-bdb
- dep: bogofilter-common
- fast Bayesian spam filter (common files)
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
също и виртуален пакет, предлаган от libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libdb5.3
- Berkeley v5.3 Database Libraries [runtime]
- dep: libgsl0ldbl (>= 1.9)
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- library package
- sug: db5.3-util
- Berkeley v5.3 Database Utilities