Package: rheolef (6.5-1b2)
Links for rheolef
Download Source Package rheolef:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Science Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Pierre Saramito
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [ljk.imag.fr]
efficient Finite Element environment
Rheolef is a computer environment that serves as a convenient laboratory for computations in applied mathematics involving finite element-like methods. It provides a set of commands and C++ algorithms and containers.
Most basically, containers cover the classic graph data structure for sparse matrix formats and finite element meshes. At a higher level of abstraction, they can handle approximate finite element spaces, discrete fields. Flexible and powerful expressions are used to specify bilinear forms.
Current applications include:
* massively distributed memory finite element environment, based on MPI; * Poisson problems in d=1,2 and 3 dimension with high order Lagrange elements, up to fifth order; * linear elasticity, including incompressible and nearly incompressible elasticity; * Stokes problems in d=2 or 3 dimension, with P2-P1 or P1 bubble-P1 elements; * characteristic method for convection-diffusion, time-dependent problems and Navier-Stokes equations; * nonlinear problems with either fixed-point algorithms or a provided generic damped Newton solver; * auto-adaptive mesh approaches; * axisymmetric problems; * multi-regions and variable coefficient problems.
This package provides the rheolef commands. These support input and output in various file formats for mesh-generators and numerical data visualization systems such as MayaVi, Paraview, and gnuplot.
Other Packages Related to rheolef
- dep: libboost-iostreams1.55.0
- Boost.Iostreams Library
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libcgal10
- C++ library for computational geometry
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libopenmpi1.6
- high performance message passing library -- shared library
- dep: librheolef-dev (= 6.5-1b2)
- efficient Finite Element environment - development files
- dep: rheolef-doc (= 6.5-1b2)
- efficient Finite Element environment - documentation
- rec: gmsh
- Three-dimensional finite element mesh generator
- rec: gnuplot
- Command-line driven interactive plotting program
- rec: mayavi2
- scientific visualization package for 2-D and 3-D data
- or mayavi
- Package not available
- rec: paraview
- Parallel Visualization Application
- rec: tcl-vtk
- Tcl bindings for VTK
- or vtk-tcl
- Package not available