Package: python-gobject-2-dev (2.28.6-12)
Links for python-gobject-2-dev
Download Source Package pygobject-2:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Josselin Mouette
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Martin Pitt
- Sjoerd Simons
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
development headers for the static GObject Python bindings
GObject is an abstraction layer that allows programming with an object paradigm that is compatible with many languages. It is a part of Glib, the core library used to build GTK+ and GNOME.
This package contains the development headers needed to build static Python bindings relying on pygobject. Note that this is obsolete, new libraries and applications should use the dynamic gobject-introspection bindings (which are provided with the python-gobject package).
Other Packages Related to python-gobject-2-dev
- dep: libffi-dev (>= 3.0.5)
- Foreign Function Interface library (development files)
- dep: libglib2.0-dev (>= 2.24.0)
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: python (>= 2.7.1-0ubuntu2)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-dev
- header files and a static library for Python (default)
- dep: python-gobject-2 (>= 2.28.6-12)
- deprecated static Python bindings for the GObject library
- rec: docbook-xsl
- stylesheets for processing DocBook XML to various output formats