Package: python-gi-dev (3.14.0-1)
Links for python-gi-dev
Download Source Package pygobject:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Josselin Mouette
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Martin Pitt
- Sjoerd Simons
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wiki.gnome.org]
development headers for GObject Python bindings
GObject is an abstraction layer that allows programming with an object paradigm that is compatible with many languages. It is a part of Glib, the core library used to build GTK+ and GNOME.
This package contains the development headers needed to build C extensions which use pygobject.
Other Packages Related to python-gi-dev
- dep: libffi-dev (>= 3.0.5)
- Foreign Function Interface library (development files)
- dep: libglib2.0-dev (>= 2.35.9)
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: python-gi (= 3.14.0-1)
- Python 2.x bindings for gobject-introspection libraries
- dep: python3-gi (= 3.14.0-1)
- Python 3 bindings for gobject-introspection libraries