Package: neko (2.0.0-3)
Links for neko
Download Source Package neko:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [nekovm.org]
Lightweight virtual machine - compiler and tools
The compiler converts a source file (.neko) into a bytecode file (.n) that can be executed with the Virtual Machine. You can use the compiler as standalone commandline executable separated from the virtual machine, or as a Neko library to perform compile-and-run for interactive languages.
Neko was written by Nicolas Cannasse.
Other Packages Related to neko
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libmysqlclient18 (>= 5.5.24+dfsg-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libneko0
- Lightweight virtual machine - shared library
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 8.10)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.5.9)
- SQLite 3 shared library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.0)
- compression library - runtime