Package: libunique-3.0-0 (3.0.2-2)
Links for libunique-3.0-0
Download Source Package libunique3:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
- Josselin Mouette
- Michael Biebl
- Sebastian Dröge
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [live.gnome.org]
Library for writing single instance applications - shared libraries
Unique is a library for writing single instance application. If you launch a single instance application twice, the second instance will either just quit or will send a message to the running instance.
Unique makes it easy to write this kind of applications, by providing a base class, taking care of all the IPC machinery needed to send messages to a running instance, and also handling the startup notification side.
This package contains the shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libunique-3.0-0
- dep: dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (daemon and utilities)
- dep: dbus-x11
- simple interprocess messaging system (X11 deps)
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.12.4)
- ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libcairo-gobject2 (>= 1.10.0)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library (GObject library)
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 (>= 2.22.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.26.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk-3-0 (>= 3.0.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library