Package: libcupsimage2-dev (1.7.5-1)
Links for libcupsimage2-dev
Download Source Package cups:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Printing Team (Mail Archive)
- Masayuki Hatta (mhatta)
- Till Kamppeter
- Jeff Licquia
- Martin Pitt
- Didier Raboud
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.cups.org]
Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Development files CUPS image library
The Common UNIX Printing System (or CUPS(tm)) is a printing system and general replacement for lpd and the like. It supports the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP), and has its own filtering driver model for handling various document types.
This package provides the files necessary for developing applications that use the CUPS raster image format.
Other Packages Related to libcupsimage2-dev
- dep: libcups2-dev (= 1.7.5-1)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Development files CUPS library
- dep: libcupsfilters-dev (>= 1.0~b1)
- OpenPrinting CUPS Filters - Development files for the library
- dep: libcupsimage2 (= 1.7.5-1)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Raster image library
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development