Package: rakudo (2014.03.01-1b1)
Links for rakudo
Download Source Package rakudo:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Rakudo Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Dominique Dumont
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [rakudo.org]
Perl 6 implementation on top of Parrot virtual machine
Rakudo Perl is a compiler that implements the Perl 6 specification and runs on top of the Parrot virtual machine.
Perl 6 is a programming language, member of the Perl family. Like Perl 5, her world-famous big sister, Perl 6 intends to carry forward the high ideals of the Perl community and is currently being developed by a team of dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers.
Other Packages Related to rakudo
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.15) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [amd64]
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libicu52 (>= 52~m1-1~)
- International Components for Unicode
- dep: libparrot6.3.0 [amd64]
- Parrot shared library
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: nqp (= 2014.04-3)
- Not Quite Perl compiler
- dep: parrot (>= 6.3.0)
- virtual machine for dynamic languages