Package: pike7.8-gl (7.8.866-3)
Links for pike7.8-gl
Download Source Package pike7.8:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Magnus Holmgren
- Henrik Andreasson
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [pike.ida.liu.se]
Mesa modules for Pike
This package contains the Pike modules providing access to the Mesa 3D graphics library: GL, GLU (GL Utilities), and GLUE (GL Universal Environment).
Pike is an interpreted programming language, for more information see the description of the pike7.8-core package.
Other Packages Related to pike7.8-gl
- dep: freeglut3
- OpenGL Utility Toolkit
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [amd64]
- dep: pike7.8-core (= 7.8.866-3)
- Powerful interpreted programming language