Package: pike7.8 (7.8.866-3)
Links for pike7.8
Download Source Package pike7.8:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Magnus Holmgren
- Henrik Andreasson
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [pike.ida.liu.se]
Recommended metapackage for Pike 7.8
This is a metapackage which depends upon several other Pike packages that together make up the recommended Pike installation. If you want to install every packaged component of the Pike distribution, please install the pike7.8-full package.
If you want to remove several components this package depends upon, you can purge this package without worrying about the functionality loss in Pike and then remove the packages you don't need on your system.
Pike is an interpreted programming language, for more information see the description of the pike7.8-core package.
Other Packages Related to pike7.8
- dep: pike7.8-core (>= 7.8.866-3)
- Powerful interpreted programming language
- dep: pike7.8-gdbm (>= 7.8.866-3)
- Gdbm module for Pike
- dep: pike7.8-image (>= 7.8.866-3)
- Image modules for Pike
- dep: pike7.8-pcre (>= 7.8.866-3)
- PCRE module for Pike
- rec: pike7.8-dev (>= 7.8.866-3)
- Development files for Pike 7.8
- rec: pike7.8-mysql (>= 7.8.866-3)
- MySQL modules for Pike
- rec: pike7.8-pg (>= 7.8.866-3)
- PostgreSQL modules for Pike
- sug: pike7.8-doc (= 7.8.866-3)
- Pike 7.8 documentation metapackage