Package: nqp (2014.04-3)
Links for nqp
Download Source Package nqp:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Rakudo Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Dominique Dumont
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [github.com]
Not Quite Perl compiler
"Not Quite Perl" is a compiler for quickly generating PIR routines from Perl6-like code. The key feature of NQP is that it's designed to be a very small compiler (as compared with, say, perl6 or Rakudo) and is focused on being a high-level way to create compilers and libraries for virtual machines (such as the Parrot Virtual Machine).
Unlike a full-fledged implementation of Perl 6, NQP strives to have as small a runtime footprint as it can, while still providing a Perl 6 object model and regular expression engine for the virtual machine.
Other Packages Related to nqp
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.15) [i386]
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libicu52 (>= 52~m1-1~)
- International Components for Unicode
- dep: libparrot6.3.0 [amd64]
- Parrot shared library
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: parrot (>= 6.3.0)
- virtual machine for dynamic languages