Package: lua-wsapi (1.6.0-2)
Links for lua-wsapi
Download Source Package lua-wsapi:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Enrico Tassi
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [keplerproject.github.com]
Web server API abstraction layer for the Lua language
WSAPI is an API that abstracts the web server for Lua web applications, allowing the same application to be used in different web servers.
This package contains the WSAPI utility libraries (for common tasks like url encoding/decoding) as well as the following backends (server implementations):
- CGI (the regular environment-variables based protocol) - xavante (for the Xavante web server)
The fastcgi backends is available in the separate package lua-wsapi-fcgi.
Other Packages Related to lua-wsapi
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: lua-cgi
- CGI library for the Lua language
- dep: lua-coxpcall
- Protected function calls across coroutines for Lua
- dep: lua-filesystem
- luafilesystem library for the Lua language
- dep: lua-rings
- Lua state creation and control library for the Lua language
- dep: lua5.1
- Simple, extensible, embeddable programming language