Package: lua-cgi (5.2~alpha2-1)
Links for lua-cgi
Download Source Package lua-cgi:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Enrico Tassi
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [keplerproject.github.com]
CGI library for the Lua language
CGILua is a tool for creating dynamic Web pages and manipulating input data from Web forms. CGILua allows the separation of logic and data handling from the generation of pages, making it easy to develop web applications with Lua.
CGILua requires a SAPI implementation to work. The lua-wsapi packages provides a few ready to use SAPI implementations.
This package also contains the documentation for the Lua CGI library.
Other Packages Related to lua-cgi
- dep: lua-expat
- libexpat bindings for the Lua language
- dep: lua-filesystem
- luafilesystem library for the Lua language
- dep: lua-socket
- TCP/UDP socket library for the Lua language
- rec: lua-wsapi
- Web server API abstraction layer for the Lua language