Package: coala (1.0.1-5)
Links for coala
Download Source Package coala:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Science Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Thomas Krennwallner
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.cs.uni-potsdam.de]
translates action languages into answer set programs
The coala tool translates an action language into a logic program under the answer set semantics. After being grounded by lparse or gringo, the logic program can be solved by an answer set solver such as clasp. At the moment coala is able to translate the action language AL, B, C, a subset of C+ and the action language CTAID. The type of input language can be specified with a command line option.
Other Packages Related to coala
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)