Package: afnix (2.2.0-2)
Links for afnix
Download Source Package afnix:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.afnix.org]
Compiler and run-time for the AFNIX programming language
AFNIX is a multi-threaded functional programming language with dynamic symbol bindings that support the object oriented paradigm. The language features a state of the art runtime engine. The distribution is available with several clients and a rich set of modules that are designed to be platform independent.
Other Packages Related to afnix
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- sug: afnix-doc
- Compiler and run-time for the AFNIX programming language (documentation)