Package: r-cran-vgam (0.9-4-1)
Links for r-cran-vgam
Download Source Package r-cran-vgam:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Chris Lawrence
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.stat.auckland.ac.nz]
GNU R package for estimating vector generalized additive models
This package implements a variety of functions for estimating vector generalized additive models (VGAMs), as well as vector generalized linear models (VGLMs), reduced-rank VGLMs, and quadratic reduced-rank VGLMs.
Specific models that can be fit include a wide variety of categorical-response models (with nominal and ordinal dependent variables), bivariate binary-response models (bivariate logit/probit), and seemingly-unrelated regressions. The package also includes a number of standard and non-standard distribution functions of use to statisticians.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-vgam
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libquadmath0 (>= 4.6)
- GCC Quad-Precision Math Library
- dep: r-base-core (>= 3.1.0-1)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system