Package: r-cran-rms (4.2-0-1)
Links for r-cran-rms
Download Source Package r-cran-rms:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dirk Eddelbuettel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu]
GNU R regression modeling strategies by Frank Harrell
Regression modeling, testing, estimation, validation, graphics, prediction, and typesetting by storing enhanced model design attributes in the fit. rms is a collection of 229 functions that assist with and streamline modeling. It also contains functions for binary and ordinal logistic regression models and the Buckley-James multiple regression model for right-censored responses, and implements penalized maximum likelihood estimation for logistic and ordinary linear models. rms works with almost any regression model, but it was especially written to work with binary or ordinal logistic regression, Cox regression, accelerated failure time models, ordinary linear models, the Buckley-James model, generalized least squares for serially or spatially correlated observations, generalized linear models, and quantile regression.
See Frank Harrell (2001), Regression Modeling Strategies, Springer Series in Statistics, as well as http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/Rrms.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-rms
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libquadmath0 (>= 4.6)
- GCC Quad-Precision Math Library
- dep: r-base-core (>= 3.1.0-1)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-hmisc (>= 3.12-2)
- GNU R miscellaneous functions by Frank Harrell
- dep: r-cran-sparsem
- GNU R package for basic linear algebra for sparse matrices
- dep: r-cran-survival (>= 2.36-3)
- GNU R package for survival analysis