Package: r-cran-mapproj (1.2-2-1)
Links for r-cran-mapproj
Download Source Package r-cran-mapproj:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Chris Lawrence
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [cran.r-project.org]
GNU R support for cartographic projections of map data
This package provides facilities for easily producing cartographic projections of maps based on data sets in the GNU R statistical computing environment. Projections are used by mapmakers to compensate for the inaccuracies inherent in projecting a spheroid's surface onto a two-dimensional plane.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-mapproj
- dep: r-base-core (>= 3.0.2-1)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-maps (>= 2.3-2)
- GNU R support for producing geographic maps
- sug: r-cran-mapdata
- GNU R support for producing geographic maps (supplemental data)